Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Fun Little Challenge

I noticed that this is my 222nd post. Does anyone remember that show, Room 222? Or maybe I'm just ancient. But anyway, I remember it and thought it was the neatest show. But anyway, since I'm not downloading pictures until I get home I decided to do a little ditty I saw on another blog. Please join me and try it yourself. It's not as easy as it looks!!

You have to respond to the question with only one word. I can't answer ANY question with one word, you all know that, so this will be tough!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? alone (have to add that it's because I'm out of town!) Look, cheating on question #2!!
3. Your hair? sweaty
4. Your mother? asleep
5. Your father? asleep
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? dogs
8. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke (does that count as one word?)
9. Your dream/goal? health
10. The room you’re in? computer
11. Your friends? thoughtful
12. Your fear? bugs
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? vacation!
14. Where were you last night? bowling!
15. What you’re not? shy
16. Muffins? Chocolate chip
17. One of your wish list items? clothes
18. Where you grew up? Kansas
19. The last thing you did? ate
20. What are you wishing? sleep
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? MAC
24. Your life? good
25. Your mood? fun
26. Missing someone? hubby
27. Your car? smooth
28. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite store? PBK
30. Your summer? HUMID
31. Loves? kids
32. Your favorite word? mommy
33. Last time you laughed? hour
34. Last time you cried? ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your answers. I think I'll post it on my blog to lighten the mood a little.

Beth said...

I emailed you my answers. However, do you realize that it has been almost TWO WEEKS since you have posted recent pictures of Allison? Some of us are going through withdrawal here... ;)