Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just 'cause



WHAT A SMILE!! :)



Having fun with our new bubble blower



We played with sidewalk paint this morning, can you tell? I love her little footsies!


I noticed that I hadn't updated my blog in a few days, so I found some pictures to throw on here. :) We are headed out tomorrow for the long weekend- to Ohio!! What fun! I love little (and big!) vacations. We're headed out to visit a family we met when in China. On Friday another family from our China travels will arrive, so we'll get to hang out together for the day. I can't wait! We've already put together a little craft to do when we're there and today Allison suggested taking a special snack along with us to share, so we took care of that too.

She only gets to watch the DVD in the car when we go on long trips, so she's already picking out what movies she's going to take with her. :) I know we'll have a good time, and I'll for sure be taking lots of pictures to share. I hope everyone reading this has a fantastic 4th of July weekend! Look for an update on Monday or Tuesday of next week! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey...where in Ohio are you headed??? We will be SOOO close in western PA (heaed out Friday morning!)!!!!

Cute pics as always!!!

Happy 4th!!!

Kate

missy said...

What a great time you all have planned! I can't wait to see the reunion photos. Allison looks so sweet, as always!

Happy 4th to you and your family!