Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Darling, even in the dark


I'm sure you're getting tired of me telling you that once again we went to the mall, but we have so much fun there! Friday night we picked up Daddy from work and headed to our favorite mall, the one with the Apple store in it. Daddy could get lost for hours in there, but we only give him about 30 minutes before nudging him to move along. :)

The picture is of Allison at Daddy's work, getting ready to go. I cannot stop buying clothes- for her, not for myself. This summer there have been soooo many cute things that I just have not been able to pass up. Somebody stop me!! She has a little pair of pink shorts on under the shirt, but I don't think you can see them. Oh well.

The video looks like nothing, but it's pretty precious. On the way back from the mall (it was past 9:00, so we were a little punchy- we get punchy quite early!), Daddy started being silly Daddy, making up names for the 7 dwarfs. Well, Allison got the giggles, and it was so cute. If you ask me there is nothing more beautiful than the laughter of a child. Enjoy! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm ever down, all I have to do is come to your blog, and I get a huge lift. Thanks

Love you,
MoM

Kate said...

Oh yeah....our families would hit it off like crazy...that is exactly the kind of zany fun we LOVE to engage in around here too! This was especially funny to me now as last week, (when we were riding along in the car, oddly enough!) I was trying o tell Lia the names of the dwarfs (and in my defense, I was distracted helping JIm look for signs!) and I said "Smiley!". This was even worse as I used to teach nursery School! And I didn't even catch myself...Jim did....and he sure isn't going to be letting me forget it anytime soon....makes me very "Grumpy"! Bwaaaaa haa haa haa haaa.....

Too cute....and that laugh sure is contagious! Wait till I tell Lia about the 8th dwarf....Louisey!!!

Blogs by Danielle said...

I can't find your email. Will you email me when you get a chance?

Thanks!