Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random...



"And any man of mine will say it fits just right when last year's suit is just a little too tight..."




This is what we in our house refer to as "The Money Shot!" LOVE THAT SMILE!!





I swear, this child has 1,000 faces. This was taken as we were on our way out the door for skating class. I just love her special little necklace she wears and how she has to have Shay Shay and a book WHENEVER we leave the house. I also LOVE her outfit. I had to shop in the boy section for a red shirt. I mean, I love pink and green with the best of them, but sometimes I like red/navy/black too- try finding those colors in the toddler girl section.

Skating really was a good time again. I just love watching her make progress. She moves like a very, very slow snail, but she moves. Then they bring out the bubbles, and you can see that she moves faster for that! So we know that she CAN move faster than a snail's pace when she wants to. :)


3 comments:

Kristi said...

That suit is so cute ~ wonder if she'll still be able to squeeze into it next year?
Skating sure looks fun...

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog!!! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful.

In looking at the blogs you like to read I saw AWAA on your list. We used them for our adoption of our daughter, what a blessing they were.

Have a great weekend,

Krista

Anonymous said...

I thought that was great that she could turn with her skates on. Was that her squealing at the end?

Love,
MoM