Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back to "normal"

After passing some sickness around the house this week, we are getting back to whatever normal is. Yeah! I haven't taken any pictures the past few days, but I found some I liked that I hadn't posted yet, so I thought I'd throw those on here just to hold you (Nana) over until I did a "real" post tomorrow with some pictures from our visit to the Missouri Botanical Gardens.

The first pictures are just of Allison being cute before we headed out to dinner. She has a new look- isn't it cute? She crosses her arms and has this "Yea, whatcha gonna do about it?" look on her face. It's so funny! She does it just to crack us up- she's not mad or anything. :) Then there's one of her enjoying the pool and one of her being oh so unhappy that she kind of dunked herself on accident. Nice mom, huh? Taking a picture of her unhappy daughter. :)

0 comments: