Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

My 200th Post!






Blogger has informed me that this is my 200th post. How about that? Pretty amazing, huh? :)

Anyway, these are pictures from last night, when Allison spent the evening with Katie. Beth, Katie's mom, took some great pictures, so I thought I'd share. Looks like the girls had a wonderful time, as usual! Mommy and Daddy had a fun time too! We ate out at California Pizza Kitchen (YUM!) and then saw the movie Kung Fu Panda, which was really, really, cute!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Wow! Now that is alot of posts!

Cute pictures of the sleepover! It sounds like you had a fun date. We had one last night too!

Kristi said...

Allison and Katie look so adorable together! How blessed they are to have one another nearby. Looks like the start of a lifetime friendship to me...

missy said...

Miss Allison is adorable as ever. I'm glad to hear Kung Fu Panda is good. I think I will take Paige to see it.