Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday fun at the mall

Our morning weather was a bit unpredictable, so we decided to head out to the mall, where things are always bright and sunny, right? :) I decided to take some pictures to show our very routine, yet fun, time at the mall.

I also have a funny story to share- it's about poop, so if you can't handle it, don't read on.... Allison is a pretty "regular" kid when it comes to her bathroom trips, but once in awhile she has what we term "a bad poopy". I usually chalk it up to something she doesn't usually eat or eating too much of something not so good for her. She's learned this too- that sometimes bad food makes her have bad poopies. Anyway, the other day she had a bad poopy soon after she'd had some Smarties candy, something she's eaten maybe once before. I said, "Hmmm, I wonder if it was those Smarties that made your poopy bad." She thought about it and then said, 'No, I don't think it was the Smarties, Mommy. I think it might have been those lima beans." She's no dummy, folks! :)




Our first stop is always Borders, where Allison leads me to the kid section and we read, read, read!



Our next stop is the play area, where today Allison enjoyed having it all to herself! :)



Checking out the pet store next to the play area is where we head after our play time



Today we decided to add on some more play time, but first, the best part of the day- snack time!



As soon as the clock strikes 10:00 we cruise over to the carousel. Today it was the 2nd level and a horse she named "Boingy"




Next Mom gets to have some fun by stopping by the Old Navy store to see if there are any deals. I almost always find something!



Before meeting Daddy for lunch at CPK (yes, twice in one week if you're paying attention) we played in Pottery Barn for Kids. I love how she totally matched this adorable bedding. :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

So Allison's not a lima bean lover huh? That is hilarious!

Sylvia said...

I love the poop story! I don't like those nasty lima beans either!

Jodee said...

Kamree and I could sooo hang out with you guys. We love the mall and Pottery Barn Kids too!

Hilarious poop story! Great pictures!