Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sprinkler Fun 2007/2008











I LOVE our sprinkler ball! It is so much fun and it reminds me of summer days when I was a kid, when we played in our sprinklers all day long. These days I don't care much for summer, but on lazy days like today, where Allison and I can just hang out and play in the water, I like it quite a bit. I decided to go back and put some pictures of last year's fun next to this year. I can't believe how much she's grown, although I'm guessing the watermelon suit from last year would fit her just fine this year! Anyway, I hope you enjoy our pictures of water fun! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next up is the screaming match. Judging by that video clip, I think LeighAnna has got some stiff competition but wouldn't they have so much fun in the process of screaming at the top of their lungs!

Kristi said...

Now that looks like a good way to beat the upper 90s heat we've been facing the past week! Sadly we'll just have to check out your pictures as we are still under water restriction here in NC...
Allison makes the simple things in life look so fun!

Jodee said...

Wow! That sprinkler ball looks like a blast! Cute pictures too!