Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dressing it up!




Okay, folks, I had to work hard on that cheesy title, so you'd better appreciate it! :) This week our house is being painted- YIPPEE!! I wanted it done when we moved in back in March, so it's been a long wait for me. I snuck upstairs when the painter was at lunch to take some "during" pictures. I love the new color! It makes me want our kitchen remodel now rather than later, but first things first.

I also included a shot of the dress I spoke about earlier that I splurged on for Allison. It's a good thing I'm on a budget or I'd be dangerous!! Of course Scott would say, "Budget? Really? I had no idea!" :)

This morning we got out of the painter's way and headed to the mall. We just HAD to buy a book about princesses- really, she doesn't have one! It came with a CD of the stories being read- that was fun to listen to before nap today. Then I took her out to lunch at Cheesecake Factory, where we shared some chicken fettucini. It's funny cause it came with cream and green noodles, and she would have nothing to do with those green noodles (sounds like her mother, right Mom?), so I had to carefully choose only the cream noodles to put on her plate. She ordered for herself, charmed the waitress, and did a fabulous job all through lunch. What a girl! Well, she also called out "POOPY!!" a little too late after being put down for a nap, but nobody's perfect, right? :)

Have a super day!
Laurie

5 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Laurie,

I LOVE that dress! Is it Lily?
The blog looks great too:)I'll e-mail you soon. Watching the BB8 finale!

Kim

Danielle Moss said...

Ok I have to tell you I LOVE how the blog turned out. It's one of my favorites so far!

So so so glad you love it.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

First, I love the new heading. Secondly, can I tell you how JEALOUS I am that you got to eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory? It is my absolute fav restaurant and the closest ones to us are in Nashville and Atlanta. I believe I'll add a piece of White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake to my shopping itinerary on Friday. Thirdly, the dress is adorable. What budget? Remember it's only money. You can't take it with you.

Denise said...

Love the new color...I am a paint addict and love to paint and repaint all of the rooms in my house...and I may do that while we wait for our referral.

And about your new header...how did you do that?

Beth said...

Okay, so at which boutique did you get her dress? I only know of two around here, but I'm sure there's more.

Beth