Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Interview With a Two Year Old


I noticed some friends had interviewed their kiddos on their blogs, and I decided to try. I had no idea what I was in for. I normally have a very chatty little girl, but the way I formed the questions forced her into mostly one word answers. I'll have to work on my technique! I also didn't know she's LIE!! Or maybe she just doesn't really understand what different meals we eat at our house. :) See below to find out what's on the mind of your average two year old. I think I'll do this once a month- it was just too much fun!

What's your name? Allison

How old are you? TWO! (holding up fingers too, of course!)

Where do you live? St. Louis

What's your favorite song? EIEIO

What do you like to eat for breakfast? hot dogs
for lunch? Cheetos
for dinner? cantelope

What do you like most about Mommy? Because she's just a little bit older (EXCUSE ME????- the things you do for your kids and this is what you get???) Ha!

What do you like most about Daddy? He's a man

Where is your favorite place to go? Park
Where is another place you like to go? Chuck E. Cheese

How old is Mommy? Three

What is your favorite book? (she looks over at bookcase) Um, Um, Um, Red Fish, Blue Fish (I'm sure it was just the first one she saw)

Who is your best friend? Katie

What should we do tomorrow? Play..... and eat.... and read books (welcome to my EVERY day, folks!)

Thanks for the interview, Allison

You're welcome!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hot dogs for breakfast huh? Funny stuff, I'll have to try it when Kylie is a bit older!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

I loved reading Allison's interview and I'm excited that you now have a blog. It's addicting! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!