Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

GO TO SLEEP!!


So much for our new "Don't make me come in there" plan. I put Allison down for a nap at about 1:15 PM. It's now 3:25 and she's still awake. As you can see from the picture, I have now taken 4 out of 5 animals out of the bed. Each time I've gone in she's just handed me one, like it's no big deal. IRRRRGGG!! All she has now is Shay Shay, her beloved doll that she's never slept without. I'm not sure if taking her would make a difference at this point. I don't think she really needs any "characters" with her to put on a play. She's a one woman show, folks!

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Hmmmm she's on to you! Miss Kate fights her naps sometimes too and it DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

Kim

Danielle Moss said...

Sure...you can post a comment on your own site. But maybe instead of talking to yourself, you should comment on the other comments. Or you could try to have a quality conversation with you. Could be fun! Haha.

Danielle