Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Starting A New Blog....


Hello!!

I decided to keep a more active diary in addition to our regular Loudenback log. I have too much to say about life these days and thought I'd use this as a more personal diary with pictures, of course! I'm just starting out, so have patience with me, please. Now I have to go learn how to add pictures to my posts. Wish me luck- I'm a bit technologically challenged!

It worked! The picture showed up- yeah! We hung out with Allison's friend Katie this weekend, and the girls did a little baking. They both take it VERY seriously, and I must say the brownies were delicious! :

Laurie

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks great! Welcome to the HTML blog-land. I've even learned some code doing this!

Kristi said...

Look at her! She looks so grown up already. Isn't it amazing how fast that happens?

Kristi