Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Family Vacation!

Yes, it's finally arrived! The Loudenbacks are taking their first official "family vacation". Since China, our only trips have been back and forth between St. Louis and Kansas City, and those trips really can't be considered vacations. Destination? Nashville! Why Nashville? It's the reunion site for our China travel group. This is our first get together since meeting each other in China over a year and a half ago. I'm really looking forward to seeing how all the girls have grown as well as re-connecting with all the families. I'm sure I'll take a million pictures, so be ready for several blogs upon my return, Wednesday night.

We'll head out tomorrow after my MOPS meeting and arrive in Nashville in time to meet everyone for dinner. Then we have lots of fun things planned like trips to the zoo, botanical gardens, Opryland, and the aquarium. I'm looking forward to all of it. I look forward to sharing the trip with you (whoever you might be) when I get back!

Laurie

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Have a great time. It sounds like a BLAST!

Kim

Kristi said...

I'm so excited for you! We're looking forward for our hopeful reunion with our travel group next summer!