Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Elf Yourself- too funny!!

I spent all of nap time yesterday creating these little elf dances for family members. It was so much fun, and Allison laughed harder than I've ever heard her laugh at all of them. I even made one of her favorite stuffed animals- a little creepy, but still VERY funny! First of all, I hope I did it the right way and that you can actually view it. Secondly, I hope it makes you laugh, and thirdly, I hope you'll make one of your family and send it to me. :)

Thanks, Emilie, for getting us all started on elfing- it's been a blast!

Click on the website below- or type it in if I've messed it up and you can't just click on it. In case you don't know me personally, it's of my husband, myself, and Allison. :)



http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1320694407

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! It's given us quite a few laughs.