Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

"I need the ottoman to read!"




I heard this statement today when I was in the kitchen and looked out to find that she had moved the ottoman from our big leather chair to her little leather chair. I wondered how Daddy would feel about THAT! :) I love how she even has her little foot kicked up on it.

Story for the day- last night we talked about how Katie was coming over today and how we needed to share our toys. I got into a discussion with her about how important it was to let Katie play with the things she wanted to play with and how she could play with whatever she wanted to as soon as Katie left. After our little talk (my talk, really), I asked Allison if she wanted to pray. I'm used to saying the prayers for her, but now she does them herself (LOVE IT!). She said, "Deeeeeear God, thank you for the wonderful day, and please help me share my toys with Katie." :)

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

That is so cute. How long does she "read"? I need Kate to do this!

Kim

Jodee said...

She definitely looks comfy! Cute prayer too!