Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our Annual CHRISTMAS VIDEO

Okay, I'm trying this again- I posted the information once and then deleted it because when I went to watch the video the quality was really poor. Must just be this particular computer being testy because it works just fine on our other computer. SO, I'm sharing it today in hopes it will show well on your computer. This is the first time I've put a video link on this website, so I hope you're all able to get to it and see it. I LOVE what Scott does with our Christmas videos-he's so good!

Advice- let the video download a little bit before you start watching it, otherwise you'll catch up to it and then it's a drag trying to wait for it to upload more. Just a tip. :) ENJOY!

gallery.mac.com/theloudenbacks/100013

Happy viewing!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

I couldn't get it to work!

Andrea said...

Cut and paste the link into your browser and it will take you right to the video