Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A relaxing day at home



Well, I didn't get to go shopping yesterday because my little darling woke up feeling under the weather. Bummer for her, but bigger bummer for me (I'm so selfish!) because I REALLY needed to shop!! Instead we stayed in all day and I hit a couple shops after she went to bed. We stayed in all day again today, but we had a little break when a friend came over to play. He was tired, so we had a pretty lazy morning, watching movies and having tea time. In the picture they are saying "Cheers!" with their cups of tea- too cute!

Tomorrow is my last day to finish up shopping because Friday is MOPS and Saturday we leave for Kansas City. Hmmm, wonder how this will all get done.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been leaving comments on my blog. It's so fun to check in and read them, so thanks! :) Plus it's nice to know that all my funny little stories really might be funny to someone else and not just me. Ha! Or you're all just humoring me (no pun intended) and that's okay too! :)

Okay-off to bed. Hope you all had a joyous Wednesday!

0 comments: