Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

NEW VIDEOS are ready to view!

We LOVE videos, don't you??? Well, I can only fit tiny little snip-its on my site, so anything longer than a minute or so goes onto another site. Recently, Scott added Allison's 3rd b-day videos to the site. I figured out today how to add a link to the right side of the website - see where it says Family Videos, over on the right? You can just click on there and it will take you to the site.

The one labeled "Allison's 2008 b-day" is a compilation of pictures from the year, set to fun music, and the 2nd one, labeled "2008 birthday video" is one that Daddy dedicated to Allison. It is precious, set to Steven Curtis Chapman's song "Cinderella". They are each 4 minutes long, so when you have 8 minutes to spare (I know, some of you don't!), go enjoy a couple of fun videos.

1 comments:

missy said...

Sooo sweet!!! I just love watching your videos of Allison. She is a doll!