Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Making Faces, The Biker, and God's Promise

Come on- that's a pretty good title for a post, don't you think? The other night Scott and I went out for our anniversary, and we took Allison to a babysitter. I just picked up this cute little outfit for her, so I had to snap some shots of her in it. She loves making different faces to show different emotions, and it cracks me up every time.

On the way out to dinner we saw this guy on his bike. My true feelings are this- I NEVER make fun of overweight people in general (because it's not nice, plus I'm one of them), and I really, really never make fun of them if they are out exercising, but come on folks, is this guy serious? I'm proud of him for being out biking, trying to get in better shape- really, I am. But come on! UPDATE: Seems I cannot get the biker guy's picture to download- wonder why??? UPDATE #2- if you click on the little red box that shows up by the first picture of Allison, you'll see the biker dude. I'll get better at this, I promise! :)

Tonight we had a little rain come our way. Scott noticed two rainbows outside, so we all ran out there to look, take pictures, and remember God's promise to us. Allison was squealing with delight. You just don't see rainbows that often, and these were so clear and so beautiful.

I'm trying something new tonight- trying to put captions underneath my pictures. Like most things I try for the first, second, or even third time, they don't work out exactly as planned, so bear with me as I learn. I trust you are all intelligent enough to understand my pictures without explanation, but I really want to learn how to put captions underneath them. So, here goes. :)



This is the face I make when Mommy says, "Smile normally"



This is the face I make when Mommy says, "Make a sad face"



Allison and I spent Friday morning at Imagination Pottery- what FUN! She made something for herself as well as something for Daddy. I can't wait to go back and paint some more. We both loved it!




This is my face when Mommy says, "Make a silly face!"




God will always keep His promises!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of the pictures look like Allison and the poor guy on the bike looks about to expire.
God's rainbows are beautiful.

Love, MoM

Beth said...

Oh my gosh, that's my cousin, Frank!!