Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just for Fun!

I read this on someone's website today and thought I'd try it out myself. I'm feeling reflective this morning, what can I say? :) If you do this on your blog let me know so I can peek at your answers. :) I promise to post pictures of Allison soon- I haven't taken any (GASP!) in the past few days.


I am: not enjoying the rainy weather we've been having

I think: about how to be more productive- mainly I just think about it, though. :)

I know: God loves me no matter what!

I want: chocolate chip cookies

I hate: that I let little things get to me

I miss: my friends in Kansas City

I fear: BIRDS!

I feel: happy most of the time!

I hear: rain coming down on the windows

I smell: coffee and don't understand why people like it

I crave: anything fattening and bad for you, but especially chocolate and ice cream

I search for: everything because I'm not as organized as I'd like to be

I regret: doing nothing in high school besides being social

I love: finally hearing the pitter patter of little feet

I ache: all the time!

I care: about hurting someone's feelings

I always: say I love you before I hang up the phone after talking to my husband.

I am not: quiet- EVER!

I believe: that God has a plan for my life

I sing: a LOT- I love to sing!

I cry: at nothing, at everything. I'm very sentimental, so it takes very little

I fight: rarely. I retreat instead.

I win: games like Taboo, where you talk to win!

I lose: my mind when Allison CONSTANTLY asks, "Why did you say that?"

I never: chew gum- it grosses me out! It grosses me out when anyone chews it- YUCK!

I listen: to preschool tunes. On the rare occasion I'm in the car alone, it's usually 80's stuff or country

I can usually be found: playing, playing, playing

I am scared: of being pushed off a high mountain and other irrational things like that

I need: clothes- NOTHING fits! :(

I am happy about: my future- I LOVE my husband and child and enjoy every day with them

I hope: we have another baby someday

0 comments: