Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Skating and a Song



The other day we were running some errands in the car and Allison says, "Mommy, will you tape me singing Jesus Loves Me?" Why not? So I pulled over in a parking lot and taped her singing. :)

Last night we had ice skating lesson #3. While she does spend most of the lesson either trying to get up after falling down or holding someone's hand as she moves around the ice, I do see a little improvement each time. I'm guessing she'll have to take this beginner's class at least a few times before being able to move on, but that's fine with me. I LOVE hearing her get excited for class, watching her on the ice, and then hearing her say, "That was FUN!" after each lesson.

We're headed back to KC (long story) this weekend, so it might be awhile before I post again. I hope everyone reading this enjoys the upcoming long weekend!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness, Allison singing is so adorable! Don't you love it when they love Christian songs? Kylie's current favorite is the praise song "We Fall Down." I need to catch her singing the "we cry holy, holy, holy" line on video ~ it sounds like she is saying "hurry, hurry, hurry"
I sure hope our paths cross one day, I'd love to meet your sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Could a Nana be more proud? :)

See you soon.

missy said...

Laurie,

Allison's version of Jesus Loves Me made me cry this morning. Her precious little voice is so sweet and it makes me realize how precious our treasures are. She is the sweetest! Have a great weekend!