Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Pay it Forward Game!

UPDATE:

My anonymous commenter does not have a blog, so I still need one more person to take the Pay it Forward challenge- who will be #3???? :)



I absolutely love the idea of paying it forward. You know, someone does something nice for you- you turn around and do something nice for someone else. Can you imagine how beautiful our world would be if everyone subscribed to that concept? Well, today I'm doing my little part, and I hope you'll join in the fun! Here's how it works:

1. You make a comment on this entry of my blog
2. If you are one of the first 3 people to comment, I will send you a little something special in the mail
3. You then post a Pay it Forward game on YOUR website and do the same

Pretty simple, huh? Now, comment away!! :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Okay, I'm in!! I just posted this on my site too. :)

Anonymous said...

You KNOW that I don't know how to use my blog, and no one knows about it anyway. :) Receiving you, Scott and Allison this weekend will be gift enough.

love you,
MoM

the Crists said...

Laurie-
I love this idea! And only 2 more weeks til I'm off for the summer -- so hopefully more time to blog! (By the way, I am a faithful reader - and love how you are so honest in your writing)
I'll post this soon on my site!
Tina