Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Allison's first "recital"!

We are back home after a FABULOUS weekend away. Now, you might think fabulous means that we went somewhere exotic. Nope. Fabulous to me means going ANYWHERE, just getting away, spending time together, doing fun things, etc. I am very easy to please. Our getaway this weekend was to.... OMAHA!! No, we didn't just close our eyes and point to the map. :) Scott was born in Omaha, we have friends in Omaha, they have a great zoo in Omaha... the list goes on. We had a blast!! I will be posting about our adventures all week, as soon as I can figure out what's wrong with Scott's camera and why it's not downloading the pictures correctly. Grrr!! So, in the meantime, here are some pictures and videos from Allison's dance "recital" last week. Enjoy!







8 comments:

Andrea said...

Bravo! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Allison, You did a great job at your dance recitlal. Maybe I can see more when I come to visit? Can't wait. See you soon.

Love Nana

Jodee said...

Adorable dance pictures! I can't wait for Kamree to take dance!

I wish I would have known you were in Omaha. We would have met you at Vala's Pumpkin Patch! Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

missy said...

Bravo Allison!!! What a graceful ballerina...I know you are so proud of her.

Wolfes Home said...

Too cute!

Kristi said...

How precious is she? The best picture is the one of her putting on her shoe. Too cute!

3 Peanuts said...

She looks so cute in her tutu!

Melissa said...

Just looking at little Allison dancing made my morning! She is just THE cutest ballerina!!!I will be praying for you this week hoping that your well awaited letter comes for Aaron!!!
Love,
Melissa