Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorites for a Friday

Since I have nothing new to say (never stopped me from talking before!) I thought I'd post some favorite pictures from the past. Enjoy!

A few stories for the day...

The other day in the car, out of nowhere, Allison asks, "Who lives in Asia?" Uh, uh, uh, lots of people. Just kidding- that's not what I said. I gave a decent answer and made sure to include her brother, of course. Then she said, "Do we live in North America?" I said, "Yes, we do." Then she says, "Well then, who lives in South America?" I'm like, heck if I know. Where is this all coming from? Did she not get the memo that I do NOT do geography? Wait till your dad comes home and ask him! :)

"Mommy, I have to poopy!" I said, "Okay" and met her in the bathroom. She proceeds to show me her panties and says, "See, there's just a LITTLE poopy on there. It's no big deal, really."

Yesterday for lunch I served lima beans and peas, mixed together. I walked into another room after serving her lunch and I hear her yell, "I'm not going to eat the lima beans, okay?" Later when I checked on how she was doing with lunch, I didn't see any lima beans. I was so excited. I said, "Oh, Allison, you ate all your lima beans?" She said, "No I didn't. I didn't want them on my plate so I put them over here. They were all on the table, in a nice little line, kind of hidden behind her glass. Silly Mommy!





I love this picture of my brother holding Allison for the 1st time. :) He was a hit with her from the very start!



Allison is getting to know her daddy. Not so sure about facial hair.



Love this cuddle shot!



This was taken the week she turned one. She was working on "telling" me she was ONE!



Our first trip to the train station to welcome Nana and Papaw! Is she relaxed in that stroller or what?

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness... Allison's baby pictures are super cute!

Allison was very creative in getting rid of her lima beans. Love it.

missy said...

I love the lima bean story...clever little Allison : ) I can't say I blame her! Hee hee!

The blast from the past photos are GREAT! I love the snuggle picture..it is so sweet!!!

Jodee said...

Allison was an adorable baby! I can't believe how much she has grown!