Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stylin'!


No new news around here, although I sure wish there WERE! We are expecting to hear about our final approval to adopt Aaron any day now, so every time the phone rings I jump! So, don't call me! Ha! Scott is designing us a new blog, and as soon as we hear news about Aaron and are able to post his pictures, we'll start that new blog. I'll post the link to it on THIS blog so you can all follow us over there. I'm PRAYING I can make that announcement on Thursday- just my guess as to when we'll hear some news. For now, I'm holding you over with a picture of Allison before church this weekend. Nana loves her a good children's boutique! Thanks, Nana!! :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Love Allison's stylin' outfit! I'm still praying for your batch of RAs. Doesn't the CCAA understand what torture they put us through?

Kate said...

Can't wait!

Jodee said...

Allison looks adorable in her boutique outfit!

Hurry up China!!

Heather said...

I NEED this outfit, next time your mom finds something this cute tell her to buy TWO! :) Praying you hear still this week my friend.
Heather