Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nothing in particular..

When you blog almost every day you really hear about it when you go three days without updating. Sorry 'bout that. Our everyday lives have fallen into quite the routine, thus fewer pictures are being taken. I can only take so many swimming, dancing, and preschool pictures, and those events are taking up a lot of our time these days. Loving it all though!

I do have a few random pictures to share and a cute video. The first one needs a bit of an explanation. Allison is VERY into writing these days, and the other day she was going back and forth between her table (where she writes and does crafts) and my "office", where I "work", showing me all of her little words and sentences. At one point she brings me the one you see in the picture. I was struggling to make any sense out of it, but finally I made some weird guess based on what I saw. She laughed and said, "No, silly! It's He is Risen!" OH, I didn't know to read it backwards. Those of you out there who have experience with this, is it normal for kids to write backwards? Should I be concerned or just keep reminding her to write left to right? I figure she'll be fine if the thing she's writing about is the gift of eternal life, right? :) After a few minutes she comes back with the 2nd sheet and yells, "INDEED!" I was crying. I know, I'm a sap, but come on! That piece of paper will be saved in her time capsule!







Indeed He is, little one!



During rest time (what a joke!) I was in my own room resting. When I came out, this was the scene. :)



Another "rest time" photo. The thing that's special? She's in her brother's room. :)

And the video- cracks me up! She was reading to Shay Shay, but you'll hear her get caught up in a sentence and have a hard time getting out of it. So funny! I was trying so hard not to laugh at her, but it was tough.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

The reading is precious! Love how I can hear you giggling quietly in the background while she's hung up on the "small" sentence. Kylie does that from time to time to when she's singing a song and it cracks me up every time. By the way, Kylie is totally obsessed with umbrellas right now ~ so glad to see that it extends beyond our house...

Jill said...

Allison is SO precious. I love her sweet heart for God. She definitely has good parents. :)

I love it when you post videos of Allison. Her voice is so sweet and cute.

Journey to Mia Lynn: said...

She is perfect...just perfect! Jen P.

Kate said...

That's impressive - indeed!