Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Give me an I, Give me a Can't, Give me an I Can't Sleep!





Tonight Scott went to check on Allison (who was supposed to be sleeping) and came back laughing, telling me to get the camera. I said, "Why, what is she doing?" He said he went in there and said, "Goodnight, Allison", and she said, "K!" He thought she meant okay, so he said, "Okay, goodnight." She said, "No, K!" She was in her bed trying to make different letters with her body, and she was trying to tell him that she was in the letter K. OH MY GOSH! I guess when you're not really tired and it's too dark to read you have to make up a game to amuse yourself. Of course I grabbed the camera. She gave me an I, an L, a T, and an X. I have a feeling this will turn into a nightly ritual!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

How amazingly clever! Just think how much fun she will have getting Aaron to help her out on the letters that require more than one person to make...

Anonymous said...

Oh my! what will she think of next? Poor Sha Sha is hanging upside down.

Jenn said...

Cute, Cute!! Maybe I should be doing that to help pass the time! :o)

Blessings,
Jenn (AWAA)