Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAKE NOTE!!!

I know, I said the last post would be THE last post, but I had to write at least one more time on here to tell you that the link to our new website has changed. This change will allow you to make comments, which I'm excited about since comments are so much fun!

SO, just click on the link below and save it to your favorites and then you'll be able to visit AND make comments. Yeah!

I still have a LOT to do to make the site how I want it, but hang in there with me!

Go HERE and see a new post! :)

Have a great rest of the week!
Laurie

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon said...

Laurie,

Congratulations on the addition of Aaron to your family - what a handsome little man! The blog on your daughter has put many a smiles on my husband's and my face while we wait for our daughter. We are also with AWAA, received our referral in late Aug and are now awaiting our LOA. I am also a late bloomer in the motherhood department. I can't wait to go get our sweet girl. She is from south China with a minor SN. We hope to go get her sometime in January. Blessings to you guys and we'll be following along!

Amy said...

good, i was starting to get withdrawls!! can't wait to comment on your new blog :-)