Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fall fun at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jan's






Last night was so much fun! We headed over to my brother's house about 6:00 for dinner and pumpkin carving. Although I didn't capture any pictures of that event (we were very serious about it- no time for pictures!), I did get a few cute ones of Allison enjoying herself. She decorated her own little pumpkin, and it was so cute. I figure if I let her hang out with her Aunt Jan enough she might end up crafty! She certainly won't get it from Mommy.

We didn't leave there until well past Allison's bedtime- a good time had by all. She was VERY wired when we got back to Grandma's (a whole block away from Uncle Jeff's house), but when I laid her down for bed I didn't hear a sound. She was OUT! It's now 7:40, and she's still sleeping. Yeah! :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Laurie

0 comments: