Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!






Happy Halloween, everyone! What a fun night I had with my little pumpkin! The only thing missing was Daddy, but other than that, it was great! She was much more "into it" than last year, and after a few houses she wanted to do it herself. Other than having a tough time climbing up big steps to people's front doors, she did very well and even maneuvered around packs of big kids smoothly. I was so proud of her! We went back to Aunt Jan's house when her pumpkin was heavy enough that she was dragging it on the street. That told me it was time to stop. :) Back at Aunt Jan's she emptied out her pumpkin and explored all that was inside. Thankfully she didn't fuss much when I told her she had to stop after eating two things. I promised her they'd be there tomorrow, although I think Mommy might have to steal one or two things first. :) I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween evening.

2 comments:

Denise said...

That's the cutest pumpkin I ever did see!

Jodee said...

Cute pumpkin!