Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Cookies- YUM!






Today had a few highlights to it. First of all, everyone slept until after 7:00. That's always nice! :) During Allison's nap today I was able to meet up with my friend Lisa at a really cool outdoor shopping area close by. In my opinion today was a perfect day, weather wise. It was in the low 60's with a light wind. Just perfect for shopping outdoors. We had lunch first at a fantastic restaurant and then shopped for, what else, clothes for our kids! :) We both found some cute items and then had to go our separate ways. I think we both wished we could play hookey and just hang out there all evening!

Another highlight was later this afternoon, when Allison, my dad and I went for a stroll. I rarely get alone time with my dad, so that was nice. We walked for a LONG time, and it was funny because my normally VERY talkative child didn't say a word the entire time. We didn't really give her a chance, but usually other people talking doesn't keep her from talking. Ha! Then tonight Mom made yummy lasagna. All in all, a pretty good day. If I wasn't missing my husband it would have been close to perfect. :)

Here are some pictures of our evening fun- making pumpkin cookies. Allison loves to bake, but she has a hard time waiting for things to get done in the oven. She thinks as soon as she puts it in the oven it should be done. Ah, patience- a virtue we all wish we had a little more of these days. Enjoy the pictures of Chef Allison.

1 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

So cute. I have never had pumpkin cookies. Allison looks adorable up on the counter.

Kim