Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Park Date






There are lots of things on my "fun to do" list, but meeting my friend Beth and her daughter Katie at the park certainly tops the list. The girls are getting more and more fun to watch play together, and today we actually captured them on video singing together. Sure, they were singing different songs, but it was still adorable!

Unlike last time we were at the park, we kept our panties dry this time. Yeah! We went to the bathroom twice while we were there, and we made it home and through lunch staying dry. YEAH! Allison now insists on going to the bathroom "BY MYSELF!" I'm so proud of her.

I commented to Beth on how I think Katie is getting so tall, and she really is, but I think I noticed because my child seems to have stopped growing. Poor thing, those jeans are just hanging on her at the crotch because her legs are so short. No wonder she trips up steps all the time- she just can't reach them! I'm hoping for a growth spurt soon! :) I'd also like a growth spurt myself, but I think there's a better chance of it happening for my child, so I'll focus my attention there for now. :) Park play must have taken it all out of her (she requested we leave and go home after 2 hours), because she fell fast asleep for nap, and that rarely happens.

0 comments: