Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Too cute for words...








Sometimes I just HAVE to take picture even when there's not an event. Today was one of those days. Last month I had some fun experimenting with Ebay, and I found this adorable little outfit for Allison. I'm quite sure I paid full price, but it was the experience that counts, right? :) We went with my mom to her doctor's appointment before heading to the mall and out to eat, and outside the offices I found a quaint little place for her to play and for me to take pictures. I took over 100, and there were only 2 where she was actually looking at me. Most are of her back, but they are still precious. Two of them were taken at Rain Forest Cafe- check out her expression when the thunderstorm started. :)

3 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I love these photos.

Allison is beautiful!

Love the cute little outfit :)

3 Peanuts said...

I must agree that this outfit and Allison are both too cute!
I would love to know where you got it on E-bay.

Jodee said...

Adorable outfit! Allison looks great in those colors!