Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More vacation fun!





Today we went on a fun adventure to a place called the Deanna Rose Farmstead. This is my third time taking Allison, and each time it gets better. I love experiencing these places through her eyes, and it's so funny to talk about it with her afterwards. We did all sorts of things, but when I asked her later what her favorite part was she said, "The rocking horse". You know those silly little things kids can rock back and forth on, that are located in most large parks? We had goat feeding, goat petting, cows, etc., but my kid liked the silly rocking horse the best. Oh well, as long as she's having fun! :) I could have stayed a LONG time, but we got hungry, so we left to get some lunch. After a late nap that I had to wake her up from (NEVER a good idea!), we headed over to a friend's house where I had organized a little get together with some friends I used to work with that I still keep in touch with. Everyone brought their kids and we ordered pizza. It was great to catch up with everyone! I didn't take any pictures because I just wanted to relax and enjoy myself. We got home a little late, and Allison was WIRED!! I think it might have been the dirt cake I made for dessert? Chocolate does scary things to this little girl. I thought she'd be up for a LONG time before falling asleep, but nope- she zonked out within a few minutes. A good day had by all! :)

0 comments: