Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A new dress and a new boo-boo





Slow day today- we spent some time this morning running errands and setting up the church for MOPS tomorrow, but other than that, it's been a lazy day around the house. We have company coming tonight- some friends from KC- so I'll admit I've tidied up a little. :) I'm looking forward to hanging out with them. They're spending the night too, so they'll get to experience our make-shift guest bedroom in the unfinished basement. It'll be nice when we have a real room down here someday.

Anyway, Mom wanted to see some pictures today, so I thought I'd show off Allison's new dress (she likes polka dots, so I knew she's like it) as well as show off her new boo boo. She took a little tumble down the stairs the other night and got a bit of a rug burn under her nose, poor thing. Even though it didn't bleed, she still told me, "It bleeded, Mommy!" :)

1 comments:

Jodee said...

I love the polka dot dress!