Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to the mall!






This morning we met Beth and Katie at the mall, and we had a fun time, as usual! We both left without any shopping bags, which is rare, but just goes to show you that fun can be had without spending money. Well, we had lunch, so I guess we spent a LITTLE money. :)

The girls did a great job whether in their strollers or walking around. They are just now starting to talk to each other a little bit, and that's fun to watch. So many things have changed since we first took them to the mall together. They can do so much more on their own and are developing such independence. They walk along side each other (darling pictures of them holding hands, huh?), eat much better and more neatly, tell you when they need to potty (LOVE that one!), talk in complete sentences, and just participate in the experience so much more. I really love having a toddler.

Allison is now able to understand what I mean when I say, "Tomorrow we're going to.....". This morning when I went in to get her out of her crib she began jumping up and down yelling, "KATIE!! KATIE!! Today we get to go to the mall with KATIE!" I'll have to be careful from now on what I promise we're going to do the next day. :) We have a pretty low-key week ahead, with Date Night this Saturday. I'm not sure what we're going to be doing yet, but we're looking forward to it, none the less.

1 comments:

Beth said...

They are just too cute for words. We are two very lucky Mommies. What more can I say? :)