Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trying out a new mall






Beth and I decided to take the girls to a new mall today. It's an outlet mall, but it's not typical of what I'm used to seeing in an outlet mall. They have lots for kids to do including a carousel, a train ride, and a huge play area. The pictures make it look like we all had a good time, but really, it wasn't so great today. They say pictures don't lie, but in this case they kinda do. The girls were NOT on their best behavior today- very whiney and just kinda cranky in general. Then I got a splitting headache (I wonder why), so I wasn't in such a good mood most of the time. The good thing is that Beth and I are going through the same issues with our girls (they are just 2 days apart!), so we understand that it won't always be fun-filled- just most of the time. :)

Allison LOVED her first experience on the tea cup (maybe that's what started my headache?) as well as her first little train ride. I didn't get in with her on either one of them- the tea cup was dizzying, and the train was just way too tiny for my comfort. :) She also had fun playing with all the little rides (love her pose in the big car!), and we didn't even pay for them. The girls just climbed all over them- cheap entertainment, huh?

I'm off to bed now to try and get rid of this headache. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yes, things aren't always as they seem are they? Maybe we should have snapped a few pictures while the girls were crying. ;)

By the looks of Allison's face on the tea cup, I think she may be doing that one again soon!

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! I hope you are feeling better soon!