Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Daddy LOVES his photo ops!





Today we visited Union Station in KC. Years ago, we had a family picture taken there, so we headed back to the same area to take some pictures of Allison. By the look of the pictures you'd think she enjoyed it. If only you could see what we had to do to get her to smile at all or look at the camera. We must have looked like idiots, but I don't think anyone could see us, thank goodness! She was NOT being cooperative, but we still got some awfully cute pictures! :)

Tomorrow morning we head back to St. Louis. Allison has been asking to go home for several days now, so I think she's ready to go back to her own crib, her cribmates, her toys, and her books. Be sure to scroll down a bit because I added 3 new posts today. I'm looking forward to my next post being from HOME! I also look forward to being able to check in on the families I peek in on every week. I've missed seeing what you all have been up to!

Goodbye from Kansas City!
Laurie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a good time but it's always nice to get home too. We miss you guys and wish we lived closer!