Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sniff, Sniff- AGAIN!


Allison and I are once again battling colds. Didn't we JUST get over them?? UGH!! Since we're not doing anything other than laying on the couch watching tv, I thought I'd conduct another interview with her just for fun. I do feel the need to explain some of her answers, though. She cracks me up!

INTERVIEW WITH A TODDLER (2/7/08)

* What's your favorite book? Frosty the Snowman, because he's my favorite.

* How much do you weigh? Twenty- six pounds (she's close- I think she's finally hit 27)

* If you could go ANYWHERE, where would you go? Landen's house (I've got to figure out what she's doing that's so fun over there!)

* Who is your best friend? Katie! (when she answered this she actually sounded out the letters in Katie's name first- ha!)

* What bugs you most about Mommy? She scares me! (Okay, I had to get clarification here because let's face it, that just sounds bad! When I asked her to explain she said, "It scares me when you come up from the basement and say 'boo!' through the poles.")

* What is your favorite time of day? Nighttime, because I like to sleep (HUH? We cannot get her to stay in bed- this is an outright lie- ha!)

* Where do you and Mommy go all the time? TARGET!! (That's right, folks, at least twice a week!)

* What is your favorite thing to eat? Slim fast bars (okay, it's true, sometimes she has part of a bar for snack. No wonder the kid is only 27 lbs. Now if only her mommy would eat more of them....)

* What is your favorite restaurant? The one with the bear (a local restaurant- 54th Street something or other), has a big wooden bear in their lobby. She loves it there- that's where she eats the waffle fries that she refers to as pancake fries. We eat out a lot (see reference above to needing more Slim Fast bars!)

* Would you like to have a baby sister someday? NO! (hmmm, let's hope in 4 or 5 years she'll change her mind!)

* When is your birthday and how old will you be? April 30th. I'll be 3.

* What do you want for your birthday? A birthday cake, party games, and balloons.

* Do you want any presents? A Tigger!

* Anything else you'd like to add? And a Pooh and a Piglet and an Owl.

That's it folks! Do you think she'll still comply with these interviews when she's 21 years old? :)

Have a great day, everyone!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Don't feel bad about the SlimFast bars. I'm currently fixing two Weight Watchers meals for us girls. Sweet and Sour Chicken and Orange Chicken... it is CNY after all! Just to prove this isn't the first time, LeighAnna's favorite is Chicken Marsala. Her weight is just fine but each time she sees those ads on TLC for NutriSystem, she asks me "Mommy what's a diet?" I tell her it helps people loose weight. She then tells me, "we don't need to loose weight. That's not healthy Mommy!" That's my girl... now pass the ice cream. ;-)