Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Through the eyes of a child









Today I was shown that my idea for a present for Allison's upcoming birthday is right on track. While over at Katie's today, Allison got a hold of my camera and began snapping pictures. She knows how to use it, but I had no idea she could do such a good job. Beth asked if I'd give her the pictures for insurance purposes- ha! I found a neat camera for kids by Fisher-Price, and it's obvious it will be a big hit with Allison.

Beth was sweet enough to sew matching dresses for our girls. They both wanted to try the dresses on, so they played all morning (a 35 degree morning, I might add) in their little sun dresses. They were SO cute! Thanks, Beth!!

The first couple of pictures are of her "rockin' out" to herself on the big screen. :)

Funny stories:

These aren't really stories, just funny things out of the mouths of babes. Last night we went out to dinner, and during a period of silence (these are rare in our family), Allison says, "How was your day at work, Daddy?"

This morning Allison woke up before I did and wanted me to hurry up and come play. I stumbled out of bed and said, "Let me find my glasses." She said, "What's the matter, Mommy, are your contacts bothering you again?"

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Love, love, love Allison rocking it out to her own video!
I'll be anxious to see how the camera works out for you, I've got a little shutter bug on my hands too...

Jodee said...

Love the matching dresses!

Danielle Moss said...

Allison is absolutely adorable.

She's so witty. I love reading about all the things she says.