Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I missed my buddy Owen!




Last night we finally got together with our friends, Jeff and Jen, and their kiddos. Allison hadn't hung out with Owen in a long time, and they had fun together once again. Allison saw that Owen had a kid camera, so of course she had to take pictures again. The two of them walked around with cameras all evening, and downloading them today gave me quite the chuckle. It's so funny the things she chooses to take pictures of. They are usually her thing- her sippy, her backpack, Shay Shay, whatever. She also seems to be fascinated with furniture- I have no idea why. Anyway, they treated us to yummy salad and pizza, and a good time was had by all.

Cute stories:

Allison is now into playing "I spy", usually when we're in the car, which is tough because things keep moving. Anyway, tonight she says, "I spy something orange that is going down" Scott guessed it- The sun! :) Then she says, "Look at all the beautiful colors in the sky!"

Tonight in the car, "Are you going to take care of the rumbly in my tumbly, Daddy?"
"Yes, Allison. Can you give me 3 choices where you might like to eat tonight?"
"Sure! Umm, Umm, Daddy, I'm having trouble with the names."

Allison has started to ask us to tell her the "story of me" on a regular basis. She also wants to hear the story of Shay Shay and other things like that. Yesterday she was wanting to be held a lot and I said, "Allison, you are going to break my back! You are getting SO heavy!" Today, when I was holding her she said, "Mommy, tell me the story about your back breaking!" This child is such a crack up!

Okay- off to bed. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend. For those of us in the center of the country- what a day- 68 and sunny!!! :)

2 comments:

Kaylei Elizabeth Ling said...

We've enjoyed all your pictures. Looks like we are becoming photographers together. I'd like to take your picture sometime. Yes, Mommy is growing my bangs out. I think it's more stressful on me :)

kaylei

(Note: Kaylei typed her name herself - now she wants to type "Mommy" here it goes ....
mommmmmmy

Anonymous said...

Miss A,
How fun for you to be with Owen again. I bet you miss him.

Love you, Nana