Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

One of those days...



We've all had them- those days where you get in the car, headed out to start your day, but you feel like you've already had a full day and you need a nap!! That's been my day. One thing after another has just added stress to an otherwise lovely day. I need a nap!

We had a fun morning at our friend Morgan's house today. She has lots of fun toys and books, so a good time was had by all. We then decided to extend our play date to include going out to lunch- always fun! Pasta bowls at Fazoli's were enjoyed by everyone!

The video I included is for those of you out there whose little girls are enjoying the new NiHao show as much as we are. Allison's favorite episode is "Wait Hoho, Wait!", where sweet little HoHo has a tough time being patient. She runs around repeating the song, "When waiting is very hard for you, just do something you like...to...do!!" all day long. I LOVE the lesson, and we've actually called upon it a few times, so that's nice. Enjoy!

4 comments:

missy said...

Not too sure that she could be any cuter! I love her sweet voice. Paige, my 9 1/2 year old sister, loves this show. I think the lessons are great! Get some rest!

Kristi said...

Love the video! Allison looks so proud of herself for singing the song! Kylie hasn't gotten to the point of singing the songs just yet, but when you say Kai-Lan she runs to the TV yelling, "Ni Hao!" I personally like the song, "Everybody gets to play, when you take turns, so share, share, share!" from the sleepover episode!
And like you, I sure could use a nap!

Anonymous said...

Miss A, I'll take our advice tomorrow and Thurs. and do something I like to do....go shopping with Julie...while waiting for you to come. That's tough to wait for.

Love Nana

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed that we've been on the road just as NiHao began, but while at the volcano last week, LeighAnna started doing the "cool it" hula just like the little chickies. We love seeing video of Allison!