Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sooo close to spring weather





We're getting there, we really are. After a few rainy days, we ventured out today to play in the driveway. Bubbles and bikes were a hit, even though Allison really needs to grow another inch or so to be able to operate her tricycle. :) Before heading outside you can see how excited she was to get into her Easter basket for her afternoon snack. Allison isn't much of a climber, but she sure can use that bench to reach things she "needs". :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you took the tricycle even though I told you to. :) It won't be long and she can manage it.
Blast night with Katie...how fun. :)

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just now listened to the videos. She melts my heart. You're welcome for the bubbles Allison. She think that's a Chinese bike or something? What a kid!!!!

Love, Nana