Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

A visit with Nana and PaPaw





Allison has enjoyed having my parents in town this weekend. I didn't tell her they were coming, so it was really fun to watch her reaction when they came to the door Friday night. :) We've had a very low-key weekend, the highlight probably being Saturday morning when we all went to music class with Allison, and today, when Nana, Allison and I went shopping for THREE hours!! :) I hadn't decided on an Easter dress yet, so it was perfect timing to have my mom in town, offering to buy one! You'll see that her dress came with a matching dress for Shay Shay. I'm sure Scott will be THRILLED (ha!), but hey, you're only a 2 year old with a beloved doll once, right? :) The other dress was one Allison picked out, and I must admit, she has good taste. I didn't even give it a second glance in the store, but she kept calling out, "I want THAT one!" I can't wait till she can actually wear it outside instead of just modeling it.

It's supposed to hit the 50's/60's tomorrow, so no doubt we will make our way to the park for some OUTDOOR fun! YIPPEE!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

There's not much better than time with grandparents! Allison looks so happy with both of them ~ and I love the black and white dress! Allison can shop for me any day!

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! I love the black and white dress. Allison has such great taste!