Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring is on its way!


Despite the fact that we're expecting several inches of snow to arrive today, I still feel like spring is on its way. Why? Because the inside of our house looks springy! This past weekend we shopped for some spring things, and I love how the display turned out. I decided to put our little sweetheart next to the display and take a few shots. There were about 7 "what kind of smile is THAT?" pictures taken before I got this one. :)

We also added a couple of videos to our video gallery. There is one you MUST take a peek at- she is singing about the books in the Bible. We'd just had donuts (evidenced by her messy mouth), and I just had to stop and take a video of her singing this song. I doubt she'll need the cheating tabs her mommy needs when it's time for her to begin studying the Bible. :) If you're family or just like looking at videos (I know I do!), go ahead and bookmark the video site. We'll add to it now and again. It's at gallery.mac.com/theloudenbacks. The one you want to peek at that's new is called Bible Song or something like that- it's priceless!

Last night I hosted a really fun event at our house. The MOPS Steering Committee hosted a "Steering Dessert", where people interested in leadership positions for next year could come hear a little bit about our positions AND have some really yummy desserts! It was a very successful evening, witnessed by the fact that no one would go home! Ha! It took a lot of work to prepare for it, so today I think we'll just hang around the house and rest. :) I hope you all have a happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I love the spring decorations! Very cute!