Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bye, Nana!



This morning we said goodbye to Nana and PaPaw as they headed back to Kansas City. It wasn't too tough to say goodbye because they'll be back next month for Allison's birthday party. Yeah! I dressed Allison and then came out to find my mom in matching clothes, so I had to take some shots. :)

I also had to break down and buy some 3T clothing today. Allison was on her last pair of 2T jeans that fit, but today I had to tell her to suck in her tummy so I could snap them!! We headed to Target and grabbed a couple pair of 3T's. I really think they should make a 2 1/2 T- can anyone relate? The 3's will have to be rolled up, and the waist will have to be cinched. However, I'm sure Allison will be much more comfortable in them than her 2's. Meanwhile, I got one step closer to losing my baby today- boo hoo! Buying a 3T means you have a little girl, not a baby anymore. :( Isn't it funny how I just decided that all on my own. I loved what my friend Kristi said in her blog- that you can call them your baby forever if you want to. I think I'll do just that! :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

My mom still calls me her baby and I'm 38 years old!! You can bet Katie is going to be my baby for a very long time!! :)

missy said...

I just came upon your blog and love it. You have such a beautiful little girl! Looks like she had a great time with her Nana!

Anonymous said...

3T? Noooooo!

Jodee said...

Sweet pictures with Nana -- love the matching outfits!