Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back with my friend Katie!






After a long absence due to the holidays, we finally had the opportunity to play with Katie. Both girls were so excited, talking about the visit days ahead of time. I wish everyone could see them when they greet each other at the door- it's like they haven't seen each other in years. They get all giggly and crazy- it's so cute!

Today they got to explore together all of Katie's new toys, and then we'll host them next week to share all of our new toys. What fun! Katie and Allison are both heavily into the "it's really hard to share" stage, so we're working on that. It's such a tough lesson, but so important to learn. I love our pictures from days with Katie because it's just so fun to watch our girls grow up together. After this post I'm going to try and find a picture of them when they first started playing together. They've grown up SO much! I think after this post I'll do a "Katie and Allison" post to show how they've been growing up together. :)

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

1 comments:

Jodee said...

Wow! They do look like the best of friends. So cute!