Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Need a bedtime story?

Videos are just too much fun! Today I taped Allison reading a bedtime story to herself. Gotta love those Maisy books that only take two minutes to read. :) Our little "napper" now thinks it's very funny to sneak out of bed to play, dance around her room, etc. We keep catching her and reminding her of the rules, but so far it's not working. I just put her down and then came down to the computer when I heard footsteps upstairs. I quietly walk up there and she's dancing around in her playroom- not even IN her own room! When I said, "Allison, go to BED!" she turned and ran so quickly that she bumped her head into the door. Of course then she bursts out crying, so I have to help her feel better instead of act mad. I resisted saying, "SEE, that's what you get for getting out of bed!", but that's what I wanted to say. :) Ah, toddlers.

P.S. Thank you to those of you who made such nice comments about Allison's portraits. I'm still staring at them. :)

1 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Cutest thing I have EVER seen. That voice. She is absolutely adorable.

Have a great week with that little cutie!