Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pick a card, any card!

This post is only for those people who love my child and want to spend a few minutes of their time checking out her latest skill. If you're a casual visitor you probably don't have time to go to another site, wait a few minutes to have a video download, and then see my kiddo. It is pretty cute, though, so those of you who love her, be sure to check it out!

I took some video of Allison playing cards with me a couple days ago, but the file was too big to download on my blog. So, I decided to put it on another site we have where we're just putting videos of Allison so we can find them more easily. Anyway, if you want to see the video, go to the site, click on "Allison playing cards", under the album section, and let it download for a few minutes before pushing play. We've played about 30 games now, and she's becoming quite the Go Fish pro! Enjoy!

The site is: gallery.mac.com/theloudenbacks

1 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I do love seeing the videos. That's definitely worth the couple minutes it takes to download.