Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Daddy is the BEST!


Allison and I are both under the weather today, so it's been a LONG day! I moved the playroom table out to the living room so she could use it while I laid on the couch and so we could watch videos together, laying down. At about 4:00, Daddy called to say he was coming home early to take care of us. YEAH! He brought me my cough medicine and my favorite drink when I'm sick (o.j. and Diet 7-up). He also brought Allison a new game. She immediately LOVED it, and we were both excited to play a new game too! I'd never seen this one before, but it's great for sounding out words, which Allison is starting to do. I'm going to try and add a video too, but last time I failed, so at the least you'll have picture of her playing her new game. :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Sorry that you both have been under the weather. Our house is just getting back to normal after passing something around back and forth for a month!
That looks like a really fun game and I'm impressed with Allison's sounding out skills!

Jodee said...

Wow! What a great hubby you have! Hope you are feeling better soon!